Graduate Catalog
Policies, Procedures, Academic Programs
Graduate School Policies
Procedures for Graduation

Students anticipating degree completion or certificate award must file an Application for Degree (AFD) form  or an Application For Certificate Conferral  to obtain a diploma or certificate and to have their names appear in the Commencement Bulletin. Submit two forms if receiving both a degree and a certificate.  The AFD should be submitted electronically through Hokie SPA. Schedules for those wishing to complete their degrees in time to attend Commencement are posted at